Wednesday October 17, 2012 – Wednesday October 17, 2012
5000 Yonge Street
5 Steps to Rapidly Reach Peak Performance – a workshop designed to teach leaders how best to capture the heart, spirit and commitment of employees and teams to reach for peaks of performance.
Only 23% of Canadian employees are truly engaged at work. The impact on employee productivity, customer experiences, and the top and bottom line of organizations cost Canadian businesses billions of revenue annually.
Why not ramp up your organization’s results through high performance employee and teams? At PEO, we have just the workshop for CEOs, COOs, Executives, Managers and Human Resource Leaders wanting to create a strong leadership and performance footprint.
Does your organization experience?
- Poor morale, silo thinking, disengaged employees?
- Performance malaise – employees and teams at work but not performing well?
- Employees and teams not clear about or focused on organizational priorities?
- Employees and teams not achieving performance expectations?
- Missed team and corporate objectives? and
- Unrealized financial plans and targets?
At PEO, we work with hundreds of leaders to identify the root cause of these organization programs and results and then build sustainable solutions to accelerate employee and team performance.
Come learn about the real reasons employees work at work yet disengage from wanting to reach peak performance. Also, through our workshop, participants will:
- Learn about facts and findings of drivers of attraction, retention and engagement through the eyes of workers at mid- to large-sized companies
- Understand why employee engagement matters along with the linkage between engagement and financial performance
- Learn the key drivers of attraction, retention, and engagement therefore saving money spent on low value engagement investments;
- Learn about and appreciate best practices to align, engage, and focus employees and teams on organizational and team objectives and priorities; and
- Determine potential next steps to ramp up employee and team performance.
- Learn real reasons why employees and teams fail to make the mark;
- Learn where to invest management time, effort and funds to drive results
- Build a high-level road map for action to help participants and their organization’s leaders understand how they accelerate engagement;
- Identify which best practices and tools they can implement to rapidly improve engagement, focus and results.
About Pierre Lebel
Heading up PEO’s leadership and enterprise performance solutions group, Pierre will lead participants through this provocative workshop. Pierre has advised leaders in organizations across North America and Europe to learn, transform, ramp up and realize sustainable results.
As a specialist in helping people and organizations articulate the future state, Pierre helps build new pathways to thinking and growth and to capture the value of a leader and team’s unique contribution. He sees his job as helping to create those magical moments – or epiphanies – where organizations and their leaders build the strength, courage and know-how to achieve sustained results.
Pierre’s focus on creating unique solutions for clients to accelerate their organization’s performance beyond expectation has translated into millions of $ enterprise value for his clients. Working in the aerospace, high-tech, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, financial, energy, risk management, professional services, retail, entertainment, all levels of government, health care and not-for-profit sectors, Pierre honed his craft in delighting and provoking the best out of leaders and organizations.